Wednesday, September 18, 2013

And now for 15 minutes of fame - a podcast interview with Little Green Cheese September 17th 2013



Last night I did a Skype interview with Gavin Webber of Greening of Gavin fame. He also has a great cheesemaking blog called Little Green Cheese to which there is a link on this page. I have been a student of Little Green Cheese from time to time and have used some of his recipes in my own cheesemaking. Especially if you are a beginner cheesemaker, his video tutorials are great at demystifying the process and showing how simple it is to do in your own kitchen.  The Wensleydale recipe is a real winner and I think I am currently up to about my 5th or 6th batch of it. Here is the link to the podcast. Enjoy my 15 minutes of fame!
http://www.littlegreencheese.com/2013/09/lgc-podcast-episode-11-interview-with.html



No comments: